Finish dishwashing liquid lemon 250 x 2 ml
Dishwashers wash about 8000 dirty items a year, which means a lot of grease, grime and grime going into the dishwasher.
Cleaning appliances in modern homes are often neglected in terms of maintenance and compatibility with owners who only clean them when they stop working. There is a common belief that because the device is designed to clean, it cleans itself alone, but this has nothing to do with the truth.
It might be a good idea to get the dishwasher to do all the hard work like cleaning, but it's also important to take care of the appliance as much as possible.
There are some indications that your washing machine needs cleaning. They include:
By using the dishwasher frequently, grease and dirt may form in parts of the appliance where you don't see it. This may cause an odor in the dishwasher over time.
If your living space has hard water, you may suffer more from Limescale in the appliance, which could impair performance. Finish Dishwashing Salt helps soften water to enhance detergent performance, and also helps prevent stains and water stains on dishes.
- Dirty dishes after washing
Over time, grease and extra food parts may collect in the system that you can't see, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. These hidden stacks will reduce the flow of water in the dishwasher, and if you don't find a solution, all the dishes will come out dirty.
Finish Dishwasher Detergent is a regular and works on all washing machines, so whatever the style or size, it ensures that the dishes come out clean, and guarantees the beautiful smell thanks to its five-power:
- Cleans hidden places
- removes odor
- removes grease
- Eliminate Scale Cleans
- Helps maintain the dishwasher
Finish dishwashing liquid lemon 250 ml
- Target group: dishwasher owners
- Brand - Brand: FINISH
- Package Size: 250 milli
- Industry: Czech
Uses : Finish Dishwashing Liquid Lemon 250ml can be used with all types of dishwashers and works amazingly
- Recommended by major dishwasher manufacturers
- Finish products are recommended by major dishwasher manufacturers such as AEG, Beko, Electrolux, Neff, Siemens and Zanussi, as well as manufacturers of cookware and tableware.
- Clean the dishes immediately
- Finish All Purpose Shine & Protect Gel is made to work in short cycles to give you spotlessly clean dishes as quickly as possible.
- No more spots
- All-purpose gel protects your cutlery from any signs of glass wear and keeps it looking clean and shiny at all times.
How to use Finish dishwashing liquid lemon 250ml :
Cleaning the dishwasher does not take much time. After removing any food additives from the strainer, there is no need to get hands dirty and scrub, because you can get the dishwasher in a few simple steps:
Step 1: Remove the tape from the top of the bottle and leave the cap on.
Step 2: Carefully place it upside down in the bottom drawer of the dishwasher, where you usually put dishes.
Step 3: Put the washing machine on a 65°C cycle.
Reminder: Use your regular Finish dishwasher detergent when the dishwasher is empty and do not add detergent.
- It is recommended to use Finish Regular Dishwasher Detergent once a month to ensure that the dishwasher operates at maximum efficiency and to help get rid of any lingering dirt. .